NAVISE Printer Rental Agreement Policy
Rental Agreement Responsibility and Use
- RENTAL AGREEMENT Responsibility and Use & Disclaimer Warranties: You are responsible for the use of the Printer/MFP. You assume all risks inherent to the operation and use of Printer/MFP, and agree to assume the entire responsibility for the defense of, and to pay, indemnity and hold Navise LLP harmless from and hereby release Navise LLP from, all claims for damage to property or bodily injury (including death) resulting from the use, operation or possession of the items, whether or not it be claimed or found that such damage or injury resulted in whole or part from Navise LLP negligence, from the defective condition of the items, or any other cause. YOU AGREE THAT NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE HAVE BEEN MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE Printer/MFP RENTED.
- Equipment Failure: You agree to immediately discontinue the use of Printer/MFP should it at any time become unsafe or in a state of disrepair, and will immediately (one hour or less) notify Navise LLP of the facts. Navise LLP agrees at our discretion to make the items operable in a reasonable time, or provide a like item if available, or make a like item available at another time, or adjust rental charges, the provision does not relieve renter from obligations of the contract. In all events, Navise LLP shall not be responsible for injury or damage resulting in failure or defect of the Printer/MFP.
- Use of Equipment: Renter agrees & covenants to be satisfied with the instruction and condition of Printer/MFP and the proper and safe use equipment, or that renter is so familiar and conveyed to Navise LLP you were. Renter further agrees that the items will only be used at the address listed on the contract, and only for the purpose for which it was intended and manufactured. Subleasing or improper use is prohibited. Renter agrees they have read all instruction manuals, operating instructions, and warnings related to Printer/MFP.
- Equipment Responsibility: The Renter is responsible for Printer/MFP from the time of possession to the time of return. Renter assumes the entire risk of loss, regardless of cause. If items are lost, stolen, damaged, the Renter will assume the cost of replacement or repair, including labour costs. Renter shall pay a reasonable cleaning charge (up to 2 months’ rental) for Printer/MFP returned dirty.
- Time of Return: Renter’s right of possession terminates upon the expiration of the rental period set forth on the contract. Time is of the essence in this contract. Any extension must be agreed upon in writing by Renter and Navise LLP.
- Late Returns: Renter shall return Printer/MFP to Navise LLP during regular business hours, promptly upon. or prior to the expiration of the rental period. If the Renter does not timely return, the rental rate shall continue until items are returned.
- Payment: Renter shall pay all charges payable on this contract in advance, provided however that all foregoing shall not limit the amount of payment by the Renter hereunder and all additional amounts hereunder shall be paid immediately as such costs are incurred. Renter shall pay all reasonable costs of collections, court, and attorney fees. If rental or prints charge charges are not paid within (10) days of the due date, Navise LLP at our discretion may re-calculate rental charges on a daily basis. Renter shall pay in addition to any other amounts payable hereunder, a service charge of 8.0 percent month on all past due accounts.
- Cancellation: No deposit shall be collected unless otherwise discussed with Navise LLP. The start-up rental credit shall be paid before the delivery’s arrangement. Renters can cancel the Rental-Signup anytime after fulfilling the minimum commitments of 3 months (New Customer) or 1 month (Renewal), unused prints charge is fully refundable. Any Cancellation before fulfilling the minimum commitments period mentioned, the whole part of the rental credit will be forfeited.
- Additional charges: In addition to other charges and costs provided herein, Renter shall pay charges in accordance with company rates then in effect for the following services.
- Delivery & Pickup: Renter shall clean and pack (in original packaging) the Printer/MFP (inclusive of cable/wires etc.) and if Navise LLP agrees to pick up the item, Renter shall make it available to NAVISE LLP for pick up at a mutually agreed and conveniently accessible location. Delivery and pickup shall be at the convenience of, and at the time designated by Navise LLP excluding Weekends and Public Holiday. Renter agrees to pay a service charge for each extra delivery or pickup call required by Navise LLP. Renter shall make its personnel available at the time designed for pickup, to assist, and pickup of all items. All delivery/collection should be within Singapore mainland, we do not serve island delivery/collection except Sentosa.
- Care and Maintenance of Equipment: In addition to its other obligations hereunder, Renter shall: Pay a reasonable cleaning charge for items returned dirty. Protect the rented items from weather damage, breakage, unauthorized or improper use, theft, or loss while in possession of Renter. The Maintenance of the Printer/MFP shall be borne by Navise LLP and Renter must allow Navise LLP to access the Printer/MFP as and when required. Failure to do so; Renter shall bear the full costs of repair inclusive of parts replacement or any damages to the Printer/MFP
- Insurance: Renter shall maintain, at renter’s expense, liability, property, and casualty insurance coverage in an amount sufficient to fully protect Navise LLP and its equipment against any and all claims, loss, or damage. In the event of loss or damage, you shall exercise, and shall empower us to exercise all your rights to obtain recovery under insurance and shall cooperate with Navise LLP to obtain a recovery. All insurance proceeds should be given or assigned to NAVISE LLP.
- Site Preparation: Renter agrees to have the site cleaned and ready for delivery and installation or dismantled for pickup or the equipment, and also agrees to pay any additional charges for any delay incurred along with any labour charges resulting in renter’s failure to do so.
- Damage Waiver: If you agree to the damage waiver charge as specified, subject to the limitations and exclusions below, Navise LLP agrees to modify the terms of this contract and relieve you of liability for accidental damage to the Printer/MFP on this contract, and for loss due to fire, collision, flood, riot. We exclude from this waiver, however, any loss or damage due to theft, misuse, or abuse, by conversion, intentional damage, mysterious disappearance, or other loss due to your failure to care for the Printer/MFP.
- Printer Cartridge and Parts: Printer Cartridges and Printer Parts supplied by Navise LLP are allowed to be uses in our Printer/MFP. No Third-Party Printer Cartridges or Parts are allowed to uses in our Printer/MFP, we can void the rental contract and forfeit the balance rental payments if found. In the event if there are any damages to the Printer/MFP caused by Third Party Printer Cartridge or other Printer Parts (not provided by Navise LLP); Renter will be liable to pay up to 12 months’ rental for replacement of the Printer/MFP.
You need to agree to the rental policy before payment can be done.